Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feature & Follow Friday: A New Blog

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Happy Friday, and Happy Valentine's Day! Here's this week's question:

Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.


I'm not really sure how long I've been following The Little Blog of Geek, but I don't think it's been too long. I'm impressed by the well-written and helpful book reviews. There are also some nice features and a cute design. This blog is a collaboration, and I really enjoy reading it.

Can't wait to check out some new blogs. Let me know if you have one for me to look at! Thanks to Parajunkee and Alison for being our gracious hosts. Make sure you go check them out. Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar