Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A 50th Wedding Anniversary Trip

The last time I blogged was May 5th, so you might have thought I fell off the face of the earth after such a lengthy lapse of time.  Never fear... I'm alive and well, just enjoying some travel time. My hubby and I left on May 9th for four days in Boston, Massachusetts, followed by four days in New York City.  We returned home yesterday.  The trip was to commemorate our upcoming 50th Wedding Anniversary on June 11th.  It doesn't seem possible 50 years have passed so quickly. I'm very grateful God has granted us the blessing of reaching this milestone.

We had a fabulous time, which I'll blog about in detail after I complete two upcoming speaking engagements still requiring preparation, and making favors for 62 ladies for one of the events.

My hubby took the photo below just after we arrived at Boston's Logan Airport, while we were waiting for the shuttle to pick us up to take us to our room at Embassy Suites.
 

There were lots of tea experiences - more in N.Y.C. than Boston - and I'm looking forward to sharing them all with you.  For now, I'll just share one picture taken of Jerry and me enjoying Afternoon Tea at the Plaza Hotel in N.Y.C.  The plate I'm holding was complimentary in honor of our anniversary.  It held French macarons and chocolate dipped strawberries.  Yum!  I haven't had the courage to step on the scale since I got home.  It took me several weeks to lose 10 pounds, and I hope I didn't gain them all back in nine days!


More later...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar