I had a wonderful time running Fate of Tekumel and playing in other people's Tekumel games at U-Con last weekend. I came home on Monday, returned to work on Tuesday, and began to get sick on Wednesday. I became so sick that I took Thursday and most of Friday off.
I'm still not 100%.
So I guess "con crud" is real, and not just an excuse for delayed Kickstarters.
About the only thing I've been able to do in the last several days besides sleep, blow my nose, and cough is read about half of M.A.R. Barker's Lords of Tsamra. It holds together a lot better than A Death of Kings, and is somewhat appropriate reading at the moment, as it deals with a plague.
Flying across Livyanu by aircar towards the independent city-state of Dlash, our heroes have landed in a remote mountain village where the locals speak "Dlashi, a tongue not related to the languages of the Five Empires, but - very distantly - to another ancient stock named Sunuz".
Interesting to say the least.

0 Yorumlar