Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Years Day - time to get back to normal.........

By that I mean take down all the Christmas decorations and move everything back to it's original place.  I really need to have a clean out of Christmas decorations as I don't use a number of them, but am not sure what to do with them?  Who buys Christmas decorations?

I also cleaned out our medicine cabinet and now have a bag full of medications that are out dated.  I will drop them off at our pharmacy next time I am passing and they will dispose of them safely.

I also put up our new calendar in the kitchen and transferred all the important dates from one calendar to the other.

A couple of weeks ago a friend was cleaning out her china cabinet and gave me a couple of her vases.  Neither are that old but are lovely and will remind me of her forever.



Had hoped to have a no spend day on Sunday as I never left the house all day, but ended up spending $5 on shipping and handling on a magazine subscription I paid for earlier on in December.

I ended up getting a two year subscription for Canadian Living for $24 plus $5 shipping. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar