Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lazy Eye Christmas Wish List

Alan at Burbanked posted a holiday wish list the other day. It reminded me that it was that time again. I posted a wish list last year and am pleased to say that one thing on it came true. Marty got his Oscar. So let's give it a shot again and see what happens.

1. I wish David Cronenberg would go back to making David Cronenberg movies again.

2. I wish Will Ferrel would stop making the same movie over and over and over.

3. I wish for all the writers on strike to get everything they deserve.

4. I wish Rob Zombie would retire.

5. I wish for Kelly Macdonald to star in many many more movies.

6. I wish Seth Rogan much happiness and prosperity.

7. I wish The Dark Knight to be as good as Batman Begins. Even better. And I wish for the upcoming Iron Man to be as good as the trailer.

8. I wish for Brian DePalma to do one more movie as good as Blow Out.

9. I wish Michael Bay would apologize for Transformers and every movie he makes from here on out.

10. And finally, I wish for Jennifer Connelly to return to Career Opportunities form. Where you been keeping those boobies at, Jenny?
















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar