Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TdF: Liberation Day

I just have to break into my planned TdF posts because today I am free! That is my Maryland State teaching certificate going out in the trash. It expired 7/1/12.

Now there is no turning back. Thank goodness. Being a retired teacher is much better than being a teacher. I am very grateful for that little piece of paper that I worked so hard for-but it's time to let it go. From where it's at now-it can't tempt me anymore.

 After all, who wants to go to work when you could be home doing this all day?

Here are my official Day 1 TdF mug shots that I posted in the Peleton and in Team Yarnspinner's Tales.

It's not much to show for a day's worth of spinning but I had lots of drama to deal with yesterday because of all those nasty storms. I feel like the guy who had the broken bike in the time trials. I was spinning but not getting anywhere.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar