Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Surprise! -Postcard Friendship Friday #192


Sergei Sergeevich Solomko is new to me.  He was one of the great artists of Russia.  His work was extraordinary.  Though I can find examples of his artwork all over the internet, I am having a hard time discovering anything of his personal life and history, other than he was born in Russia and lived between 1867 and 1928.

I would LOVE to know more about him.  If anyone out there has additional information about this wonderful artist, I would like to hear from you.  And a big hello to my Russian visitors. 

Have a lovely week and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar