Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Surprise! -Postcard Friendship Friday #192


Sergei Sergeevich Solomko is new to me.  He was one of the great artists of Russia.  His work was extraordinary.  Though I can find examples of his artwork all over the internet, I am having a hard time discovering anything of his personal life and history, other than he was born in Russia and lived between 1867 and 1928.

I would LOVE to know more about him.  If anyone out there has additional information about this wonderful artist, I would like to hear from you.  And a big hello to my Russian visitors. 

Have a lovely week and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar