Hey there! It is time again for my list of new comics for the week. It is still a great deal more books then I want to get, so I somehow have to figure out how to cut back again. It is tough with 52 coming up on it's last month and a half of issues, and with so many good titles out there.
Here is my list:
52 Week #46
Birds of Prey #104
Brave & the Bold #2
Checkmate #12
Deathblow #4
Ion #12 (of 12)
Justice Society of America #4
Shawdowpact #11- I was going to drop it, but haven't been able to!
Supergirl #15
Y The Last Man #55
Noble Causes #28 - pictured
Anita Blake Guilty Pleasures #5 (of 12)
Ms. Marvel #13
Punisher Presents Barracuda Max #2 (of 5)
Wisdom #4 (of 6)
X-23 Target X #4 (of 6)
X-Factor #17
X-Men #197
Witchblade Shades of Grey #1 (of 4)
Dropped
Flash the Fastest Man Alive #10- I think...
Hellblazer #230
Exiles #92
Ultimate Power #4 (of (9)
That's it for the week. I lifted weights and did cardio for almost three hours tonight, so I am going to go eat and relax before bed. I have now lost 22 pounds, so I am really pleased. I tried on a size smaller jeans and they fit perfectly. Now that is a victory, my friends!
Have a wonderful evening!

0 Yorumlar