Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Little White Cabinet

I just love this little white cabinet or a desk you could say. When I bought it was a pine cabinet and I had to dress her up to go in my all white studio. Speaking of studio I have not had much time to play in the studio and going to make time for it this weekend. We still have snow and ice. Rain on the way

                                                                   


I took this little cabinet to the flea market twice and once to an indoor sale and not one person ask about it and I know I have had it in 2 yard sales of mine.. I think it's adorable don't you? really ?  I think I put $20 on it thinking I would gladly pay that for such a cute cubby hole cabinet.

Of course I took these pictures outside last summer and hadn't used them and I need to get some Pink posted to play at Pink Saturday LOL. I dressed up this old photo of the little girl 



I ordered this red & white ribbon to use on card making and I am so wanting to make some cards for Valentine this weekend.
In years pass I made lots of valentines cards and love doing it.


 Love my lace pillow case also guess I am making over my pretties LOL

Linky parties I am joining in 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar