Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Got It! (I think...)

Well, I've started knitting the prayer shawl for Melissa and by Jove, I think I've finally got the hang of it!  I think part of the problem was the yarn that I had chosen...  the original yarn that I bought was very difficult to work with... beautiful, but not the best for a beginning knitter.  I found this pretty sage yarn with little flecks of dark green and brown and cream in it (Red Heart #4361-Frosty Green Fleck) and it is much easier for me to work with.

I knitted and knitted and knitted over the weekend and when I finally got so my stitches were even I ripped it all out and tonight I started again.  This is what I have so far:


It's not as hard as I thought it would be and I do like the way it is turning out much better than the ones that I crocheted.  I think I will take it to work with me tomorrow and knit during my lunch break.  Now that it's started I can't wait to finish it!

Thanks for dropping by!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar