Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Give Me A Smile SweetCheeks

When a photographer
asks SweetCheeks for a smile
she flashes a natural looking
big ole smile.
When I ask for a smile
this is what I get~
Ready, SweetCheeks?
Yep!
C'mon...just one smile...
OKAY!
Ready?
Yep!
SweetCheeks!
That isn't even funny.
Just ONE smile for my blog, okay?
Okay. I'm done here.
Nana- I'm just kidding...
C'mon....
Okay...Ready?
Yep!
Was that a STOOPID looking smile?
Yes-It was and I'm done.
C'mon....I'm just kidding...
I was just pracktissing before.
Just one more, Nana.
Okay...
Why didn't you do that in the first place?
Cuz I juhst like to joke ya a little bit.
Yeah...consider me joked!
Nana?
I gotta go to the bathroom.
Do you wanta take a picktshure of me in there?
No.I.Don't.
Thasss good cuz I was just joking you again.
 Uh-Oh.....
I think all my 
"joke training"
is coming back to haunt me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar