Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Fun: Go Google Yourself

I don't remember where I got it, but someone once advised me years ago to Google your name every once in a while, to see what comes up. You know, in case someone is saying nice (or not so nice) things about you.

I hadn't done this in ages, I'll admit. But it's sort of fun to see what comes up. When I checked F.T. Bradley, I found the usual interviews and blog posts, my website--stuff I already knew about. But then there was a guy (or lady) who thought (s)he could sell a Double Vision ARC for fifty bucks (ha!). There was a website in Japan selling the book--at least I think that's what they were doing, since I couldn't read any of it. And a few more websites--the book is kind of pricey in foreign countries.

I also found a sweet review by ten year-old Lily of Double Vision on the website of The Bookcase on Lake Street, an independent bookstore in Minnesota. It was posted back in September and I didn't know about it until now. Look at what you can miss, huh?

So go Google yourself, guys. I'll wait. Tell me if you find something fun or interesting.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar