The other day an old dead pine tree was cut down by the town pond.
🌻 🌻 🌻
39 degrees this morning so I was back to wearing a couple of sweatshirts.
It started out cloudy but sunny after a while.
I got warm and took one of the sweatshirts off.
Walked straight through town and up Barn Sale a ways and then
down toward Happy Trails. Back in town I walked around both cemeteries
and the ball park loop.
The new birdhouse at the cemetery might have residents living there.
Didn't see any birds but walked around and peaked in and saw there was a nest.
The bunnies were around again.
Lisa was out running and Gail was out walking again too.
Walked 6 miles
🌻 🌻 🌻
Left at 9:15 this morning and met some of the seniors from church
for our monthly outing for the 'Super Senior's' at the Simon Pearce
glass factory and store.
Amazing watching them make the various glass items.
I was surprised that everything was clear glass and there were no colors
and was told Simon Pearce just prefers the clear glass.
Leaving I realized that I didn't take any pictures.
Next we headed over to The Cornish Manor for a delicious lunch
and a good time with friends.
🌻 🌻 🌻
We got back home around 2:00 and we spent the afternoon outside in the yard.
It was a beautiful sunny day in the 60's.
I got the lawn mowed for the first time this year.
As most of you probably know I enjoy cutting the grass on my
riding mower. 😊
Next I worked on getting two of the flower beds turned over and
ready for planting. Still have lots to do but at now there is less.
And so the day has passed and it is evening already.
Plan on getting some reading in, knitting, and watching some Netflix
and of course having my ice cream snack.
It's been a good day and hope your day has been a good one too.
happyone 🍭
Peace is not the absence of affliction,
but the presence of God.
~ Unknown

0 Yorumlar