Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cute cookies for the Littles..thanks Chris!




Last year Frédérick and his Littles on their street from the bus..~I still love it..so I look at it a..lot..♥



outside my window:)




Down by the lake/park..


When I saw these..right away I thought of the Littles..
As usual..any recipe of Chris' turns out well..I bought my toppers at Bulk Barn..
the only thing I did differently was that I omitted the pumpkin spice..I wasn't sure Oli would like it..so just a dash of cinnamon..want to tell you something else about the cookies..while I was making them I found the batter held together well..and wondered if they could handle Starbucks..and they did..like always make sure the dough is chilled and floured as well as the stamp..then freeze or refrigerate before baking..you must press sufficiently..and do not add turbinado sugar on top..the imprint did not stay as well..
Keeper recipe..and so easy..
Love the views from our windows these days..



They are lovely with a cup of coffee or tea..pretty happy David's Tea has opened near us..I can pick up little hostess gifts for the girls and sometimes add something for me..
they have started selling their tea..in bags..just like the kind you get loose..but in pretty bags..if you don't want the mess of cleaning the steepers..this is a fun quick delicious alternative..
I am starting to learn how to tether..I only took the shots above..my cable is short and I am awkward trying to manipulate camera ,computer, focus, click..but I always find it fun to learn something new..just seems like a lot of work:)
Not sure when I will set that up again..
I spend very little time taking photos..if it's raining and cold etc..I may spend more time..and then the photos are awful:)
One of my daughters brought me to a new store..
very very nice..she had bought  a mat for her front door(they wear out quickly w/ 4 boys and 2 dogs:))and our seasons..
same here and only us..unless someone comes over..she had mentioned the one above to me and I knew it would be our new front mat/autumn/winter♥
(Artists Entrance)♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar