In the comment section of yesterday's post, Al the Retired Army Guy offered to have a photo of himself pasted onto my stat page on account of Al being a Republican like McCain.He said he hoped he was better looking than the presumptive Republican candidate.
I emailed Al and told him that I certainly thought he was better looking than John McCain--way better.Am I right or what?
The above photo of Al was taken in the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad in 2006. It might have been hot that day, but Al sure looks cool. I am not sure where this photo of McCain was taken. Perhaps Cindy was modeling a new slip of lingerie.
Anyhow, thanks Al. Even though I cannot actually replace McCain's ads with your pix on my stat counter page, I'll go ahead and use my imagination as best I can.
I look forward to canceling your vote out in November and being friends for a long time after that--
Erin

0 Yorumlar