Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Photo Challenge “Portraits”

I couldn’t imagine what I would post this month but then I got an opportunity I wasn’t expecting.

I was at Sholom Park taking a walk and a pretty lady walked by.

modelIMG_5454

Later I talked to another lady and she said she was setting up a photo shoot for a model.

Just then the pretty lady walked up and I asked if I could take a quick photo. She smiled and said, Of course.

redIMG_5469

And I took just one. She’s standing in partial shade under a tree with shadows crossing her face and cars in the parking lot behind her.

Maybe not the best setting.

But you know it didn’t matter.

She was so beautiful that you didn’t notice anything but her. (same photo cropped)

red4IMG_5469

I don’t know her name but I would have loved to have seen the photos from the photo shoot.

I’m taking part in Donna’s photo challenge.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar