Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite Album Covers: Vampyros Lesbos Sexadelic Dance Party

I thought I would post some of my favorite albums. It doesn't get much better from the cover for the Jess Franco film Vampyros Lesbos. The album cover features a very sexy picture of the star of the film, none other than the incredibly beautiful Soledad Miranda. Besides the gorgeous women, one of the highlights of a Franco film is the awesome music. I really love the tunes on this album. They are cool and catchy. They've definitely got a good beat that stays in your head for days after listening to it.

vampyros_lesbos

I'm also posting a video that features clips from Vampyros Lesbos as well as the song The Lions and the Cucumber. I love that song. I hope you enjoy this video clip. Cheers!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar